Renault and Nissan car financing
Mackie Motors is fully accredited by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). This means that our team members are fully up-to-date and knowledgeable in relevant areas of insurance products which are available at the time of purchase, or during the time you own your car.
To complement this, we offer a complete range of vehicle-funding products. Many reputable lenders exist, but most (if not all) are solely interested in tempting customers into consolidating numerous loans into one larger loan.
At Mackie Motors, we see our role – in tandem with our finance partners, Renault Financial Services (RFS) and Black Horse Motor Finance (part of Lloyds TSB Group) – as one where we can advise on the most suitable options for your vehicle purchase. It’s our recommendation that, to allow customers a greater freedom of choice in future, their car is funded entirely separately, with a choice of appropriate protection insurance products made available at the time of purchase.
Our product range for private customers includes:
• Hire Purchase
• Personal Loans
• Personal Contract Plans (i.e. selections).
In addition, we also offer:
• Payment Protection: Makes your repayments in the event of accident, sickness, involuntary unemployment and death.
• GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection): Ensures no financial shortfall if your vehicle is subsequently written off by your insurance company.
• MOT Insurance: Pays for repairs required for your vehicle to pass its next MOT.
• Extended Warranty: Gives you additional comfort in the knowledge that the existing warranty on your vehicle can be extended for a further period of time.
For business users, there are also the following options:
• Contract Hire – (with or without maintenance)
• Finance Lease.
Why not check out our selection of new Nissan and Renault vehicles, and make the most of our excellent finance options?