- Highly competitive earnings potential
- £2,000 sign on fee for successful applicants (T&C’s apply)
- Market leading OTE with quarterly bonus potential
- Attractive benefits including tax-efficient EV Company Car
Due to upcoming retirements, 2x sales position have become available for highly motivated, experienced automotive Sales Executive's to work in our Nissan dealership in Arbroath.
The roles will include:
- Meeting and exceeding franchise and own business sales objectives.
- Achieving maximum profitability on the sale of new & used vehicles.
- Selling finance, insurance, and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so that all customer expectations are met and ideally exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/news.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A warm and engaging personality with strong negotiating and closing skills.
- Previous automotive sales experience (this is essential).
- Experience of working within an FCA-regulated environment.
- Drive to exceed monthly sales objectives.
- A friendly and professional manner.
- Smart personal appearance.
- A team-player ethic.
- Motability accreditation (preferred).
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
This role is the driving force behind the success of the business, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. You will be rewarded with an extremely competitive commission structure plus a company car.
So, if you think you have what it takes to fill this position and would like to join our expanding family business, then apply in confidence by emailing your CV to Ken Browne our Dealer Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 30th September 2021.