MG SELLING SALES MANAGER
Download Job Application
A position has become available for a highly motivated Selling Sales Manager to work in our busy MG branch in Brechin. MG is the fastest growing car brand in the UK.
Mackie Motors are a friendly, family-run, multi franchise, new and used car dealership, with an award winning reputation for delivering exceptional customer service for over forty years. Mackie Motors are proud to announce we had a very successful start to our new MG dealership, we recently won MG Sales Gold Award 2019.
- Managing the Day to day tasks within the MG Dealership
- Meeting and exceeding objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identity and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate an timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/news.
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience within a sales executive role
- Excellent people skills
- Be able to motivate a sales team
- Manage sales leads effectively and distribute/monitor daily enquires
- A fantastic management style which will drive sales
- Meeting and exceeding objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Strong leadership skills
- Warm and engaging personality with strong
negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales objectives
- Friendly and professional manner
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. You will be rewarded with an extremely competitive commission structure plus a company car.
Very competitive package available for the right candidate
Please email full CV and completed application form by Monday 24th February to:
If you do not hear back from us by the 2nd March 2020 that means you were unsuccessful but we would like to thank you for showing an interest in Mackie Motors.